IT2 Isotope Tracer Technologies is located in Waterloo, Canada providing analytical solutions worldwide for businesses, universities and researchers.
Are you interested in receiving a quote for your samples? If so, please click here.
To print out our chain of custody, please click on the link below:
Chain of Custody (COC) – 2018
Some samples require special storage and shipping instructions, we recommend that you contact us before shipping.
Ministers Adopt Declaration at IAEA Conference on Nuclear Science and Technology
Jeapordy at Sea: What Atoms in Clams Tell us about Ocean Acidification
Greenland’s ice sheets hold clues to global sea-level rise
Global Monitoring of Nitrogen Isotopes in Atmospheric Waters
Isotope Techniques for Evaluating Water Sources in Irrigation Systems
The Pipeline Disaster That Wasn’t
B.C. continues to be ‘divided’ on Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
• Sercon: innovators in isotopes
• Lilium Laboratory Equipment and Supplies Inc.
Scientific Organizations and Associations
• International Atomic Energy Agency
• The International Association of Hydrogeologists
• Geological Society of America
• Ontario Ministry of Energy, Northern Development and Mines